TRAINING PLATFORM REGULATIONS
Polish Institute of Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy SENTIO
These Regulations have been drawn up on the basis of art. 8 sec. 1 point 1 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344) and is made available to Users free of charge in a form that allows it to be downloaded, saved and printed via the Training Platform at at: Edukacja.polskiinstytutistdp.pl.
1. These Regulations define the conditions and rules for the use of the website available at Edukacja.polskiinstytutistdp.pl and the rules for selling the service in the form of courses via the above-mentioned website provided by Renata Gerhrke running a business under the name of Prywatna Praktyka Psychologiczna Renata Gehrke. In particular, the Regulations define the rights and obligations of the Service Provider and Users.
2. The following terms in these Regulations have the following meaning:
a) Service Provider – Renata Gehrke running a business under the name “Prywatna Praktyka Psychologiczna Renata Gehrke” entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP: 588-173-17-45, REGON: 220706920, e-mail address: istdp.psychoterapia @ gmail.com,
b) User – any entity using the services of the Training Platform,
c) Customer – each User who is an adult natural person who has full legal capacity, as well as a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the provisions of which grant legal capacity, which acquired the Service Provider’s Service via the Training Platform,
d) Training Platform – the Service Provider’s website at polskiinstytutistdp.pl through which the Service Provider provides Services,
e) Service – all services offered by the Service Provider via the Training Platform, in particular in the scope of the purchase of Training,
f) Training – a service that can be purchased by the Customer from the Service Provider via the Platform in the form of electronic video materials containing lectures, photos, electronic documents, exercises and tests, which are works within the meaning of the Act of February 4, 1994. on copyright and related rights (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1231, as amended), the use of which is granted by the Service Provider,
g) Registration – conclusion by the User of an agreement for the provision of access services to the Training Platform on the terms set out in these Regulations, for which the User provides his contact details and accepts these Regulations.
h) Account – a set of data in the ICT system of the Training Platform, marked with an individual login and password, in which data about the User, Customer and purchased Trainings are collected.
i) Password – a string of alphanumeric characters (secret, known only to the User), necessary for authorized access to the Account and use of the Training Platform resources,
j) Order – all activities of the Customer constituting an offer, i.e. Customer’s declaration of will expressing the direct will to conclude a Sales Agreement with the Service Provider remotely, via the Training Platform or other methods specified in the Regulations; also the form provided as part of the Training Platform specifying the Services that the Customer intends to buy and the Customer’s data necessary for the conclusion and performance of the Agreement.
k) Order Form – an interactive form available on the Training Platform for each training, enabling the purchase of the Training.
l) Contact Form – a form available on the Training Platform that allows the User to contact the Service Provider
1. These Regulations define the rules of using the Training Platform, including in particular:
a) Identifying information and contact details of the Service Provider,
b) Registration of User Accounts on the training platform,
c) Method of placing Orders, price and methods of payment for the Order,
d) Terms and time of Orders fulfillment,
e) Rights of Customers and the Service Provider,
f) The customer’s warranty and / or guarantee for the Services,
g) Complaints procedure,
h) The right to cancel the Order and withdraw from the contract
2. Only persons over 18 years of age may use the training platform.
3. Users are prohibited from presenting illegal content on the Training Platform.
4. The Service Provider is entitled to block access to the User Account and Services in the event of the User’s action to the detriment of the Service Provider, Training Platform or other Users, breach of the law or the provisions of the Regulations by the User, and also when blocking access is justified by security reasons – in particular breaking by User of the Training Platform security or other hacking activities. Blocking access for the above-mentioned reasons lasts at least for the period necessary to resolve the issues constituting the basis for blocking. The Service Provider notifies the User about blocking access to selected services by electronic means
1. The use of the training platform requires a properly configured computer, tablet, smartphone or other device that allows audio-video transmission and is connected to the Internet, and any current web browser with the Adobe Flash Player plug installed.
2. The Service Provider is not responsible for any difficulties in using the service resulting from incorrect configuration of the User’s software or hardware, or resulting from problems with the User’s hardware or internet connection.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER and / or CUSTOMER
1. The User and / or the Customer has the right to:
a) indefinite access to the materials made available to him as part of participation in the Trainings purchased as part of the Training Platform, on his own account;
b) participate in special promotions and competitions intended for Users of the Training Platform;
c) participate in the Loyalty Program and Recommendation Program, the terms and conditions of which will be published on the Training Platform’s website;
d) make changes to the data provided by them (after prior Registration and logging in to their Account), with the proviso that these data should correspond to reality and be up-to-date. In the event of changes to their data provided for the purposes of the Training Platform, the User is responsible for correcting or supplementing them;
e) resignation at any time from using the Training Platform by sending a request to delete your Account. Such a request should be sent to the e-mail address; email@example.com If the account is deleted at the request of the User or the Customer, the fees previously paid are not refundable in whole or in part. The Service Provider deletes the Account and all data collected on it immediately, no later than within 14 days of receiving the request from the User or the Customer.
2. The user and / or client of the training platform undertakes to:
a) in order to create a User Account to perform the following activities:
– provide your personal data in the form of: name, surname, address;
– provide your e-mail address, which will be his login;
– set a Password
– confirm that you have read the Regulations and accept its content;
Only the cumulative fulfillment of the conditions referred to above will lead to Registration on the Training Platform.
b) use the Training Platform and its functionality in accordance with the law, the provisions of these Regulations and morality;
c) be responsible for the content, compliance and truthfulness of the data provided when using the Training Platform and the Services offered through it;
d) use the Training Platform in a way that does not infringe the personal rights of other people and not to post or disseminate through the Training Platform content that is vulgar, false or that may violate personal rights, law or other legitimate interest of the Service Provider or third parties;
e) prohibiting any unauthorized modification of the content of the Training;
f) not to try to access resources to which the Service Provider has not granted the User and / or the Customer the rights;
g) not sharing links and login details for specific Trainings to third parties.
1. Through the Training Platform, the Service Provider enables the Customers to purchase the Service by purchasing Training, access to which is made available to Customers for a fee, on the terms described in the Regulations.
2. Trainings are created by the Service Provider as an electronic record of video materials containing lectures, photos, electronic documents, exercises and tests, which are works within the meaning of the Act of February 4, 1994. on copyright and related rights (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1231, as amended). As part of the purchase of the Training, the Service Provider grants the Service Recipient a license to use the Training.
USER AND / or CUSTOMER ACCOUNT
1. The creation of an individual User Account is not necessary to view the Service Provider’s offers on the Training Platform, but it is necessary to purchase Training and access other services provided by the Service Provider (including free training).
2. In order to register a User Account, the User must have an established and active e-mail account.
3. Creating an account on the Training Platform is free of charge. To do this, complete the registration form and follow the instructions provided during Registration.
4. One Account may only be used by one User.
5. It is forbidden to set up several accounts by one person, or to make the account available to other people.
6. Creating an Account is tantamount to concluding a contract with the Service Provider for the provision of electronic services under the conditions specified in these Regulations.
7. Approval of the registration form completed by the User is tantamount to the User submitting a declaration that the personal data provided is true and that the User is entitled to dispose of these personal data.
8. The User is responsible for providing personal data that is inconsistent with reality, false or relating to third parties, not the User.
9. The e-mail address provided by the User is the login used to log in to the Account and identify the User and / or the Customer by the Service Provider.
10. The user undertakes to protect and take care of confidential data, such as the password to access the website.
11. Accounts of Users and / or Customers who do not comply with the provisions of these Regulations may be blocked or deleted, in particular in the following cases:
– providing false or outdated data by the User or the Customer,
– using the Training Platform by the User or the Client in a way that violates applicable law or the principles of social coexistence and good manners,
– when the User or the Customer undertakes deliberate actions that threaten the smooth functioning of the Training Platform.
12. Before deleting the Account due to the violation of the Regulations, the Service Provider will call the User or the Customer to stop the violation by setting a 14-day period, after which the Account will be deleted ineffectively.
CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT AND FULFILLMENT OF THE ORDER
1. A User who wants to purchase access to Training via the Training Platform shall Register, place an Order and pay the fee for access to the Training, using the available payment method.
2. In the Order Form, the User completes: the Customer’s name and surname, e-mail address, and, if necessary, the data necessary to issue an invoice and a telephone number;
3. The order is accepted when the confirmation of acceptance of the Order is sent to the Customer by e-mail contact made available in the Registration process;
4. The Training is available for the Customer immediately after the payment for the Training is credited to the Service Provider’s account;
5. The contract for the use of the Training Platform is concluded for an indefinite period of time upon registration of the User Account;
6. The amount of fees for access to individual Trainings is provided within the Training Platform;
7. The following payment methods are available: fast online payment via cooperating online payment providers:
– BLIK transfer,
– Fast transfer,
– By credit or debit card:
* Visa Electron,
* MasterCard Electronic,
– Apple Pay
– Google Pay
7. In the case of a quick on-line payment method, the payment can be made directly after placing the order via one of the methods. In this case, the payment is usually made within a few minutes of its start. The entity providing online payment services is PayPro SA (Przelewy 24) with its registered office in Poznań, Kanclerska 15 (60-327), KRS 0000347935, NIP 7792369887;
8. Detailed rules for the use of payment methods provided by external suppliers are specified in the relevant regulations provided by these suppliers. The use of these forms of payment is associated with the acceptance of the provisions of the above-mentioned. regulations. The service provider is not responsible for the implementation of the payment process by external suppliers;
9. Making a payment is tantamount to concluding an electronic contract between the User and the Service Provider for the provision of the selected Service (or Services) in accordance with the description of the Service on the Training Platform and the provisions of the Regulations.
10. If the payment is not made by the User, or the User is exempt from payment for access to the Training, the Agreement is concluded electronically when the User logs into the Training Platform for the first time;
11. The conclusion of the Agreement may also take place in a different way if such a possibility is made available by the Service Provider or by agreement of the parties.
12. The Service Provider will issue a VAT invoice or receipt for each Order, in accordance with the applicable regulations. The customer is obliged to provide all the data necessary to issue a VAT invoice for the Order. The Service Provider is not responsible for the provision of incorrect or incomplete invoice data by the Customer.
13. The first logging of the User to the purchased Training on the Training Platform is tantamount to the actual implementation of the Service.
14. If the entity making the purchase is a person other than the User, or if it is a company or institution, the appropriate details of the buyer for invoicing should be provided in the invoice data section of the order form.
1. In the event of defects in the Training provided as part of the Training Platform or improper performance of the service by the Service Provider, the Customer has the right to file a complaint within 14 days from the date of disclosure of the defect / improper performance of the service.
2. The complaint should include: Customer’s name and surname, Customer’s email address (login), the subject of the complaint and the date.
3. Complaints should be sent in writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Service Provider undertakes to notify the Customer about the date and method of considering the complaint within 14 days from the date of its submission.
5. In a situation where, in order to consider the application, it is necessary to obtain additional explanations from the User, the time limit for responding to the application is additionally extended by the time of providing explanations by the User.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
1. The Service Provider or the Customer may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time, subject to the rights acquired by the other party before the termination of the contract.
2. A registered User terminates the contract for the provision of electronic services by submitting a request to delete the Account to the e-mail address: email@example.com The contract is terminated after a 14-day notice period.
3. The Service Provider, wishing to terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services, will inform the registered User about it to the e-mail address provided by him during registration. The contract is terminated after the lapse of a 14-day notice period.
4. The Customer agrees to start the provision of the Services covered by the Training Purchase Agreement, concluded on the basis of these Regulations, before the expiry of the 14-day period for withdrawal from this Agreement pursuant to Art. 27 of the Act on consumer rights.
5. Pursuant to Art. 38 of the Act on consumer rights, the customer who is a consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract concluded outside the business premises or at a distance in relation to the contract for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully provided the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the service begins that after performance of the service by the entrepreneur will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
FAILURES AND TECHNICAL DEFECTS
1. The Service Provider will exercise all due diligence to ensure that the use of the Training Platform proceeds smoothly, without faults and inconvenience for Users.
2. The Service Provider reserves the right to short-term interruptions in the functioning of the Training Platform resulting from necessary repairs, maintenance, and backup. As far as possible, if the above-mentioned activities do not result from defects, but from planned activities, the Service Provider undertakes to inform the Customers about this fact, stating the expected duration of the inability to use the Training Platform.
3. A customer who, due to faults on the part of the Service Provider, is not able to use the Training Platform, reports this fact to the Service Provider by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The Service Provider immediately takes all steps to restore the proper functioning of the Training Platform.
OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS
1. The Service Provider reserves the right to change the prices of the Services on offer, withdraw some Services from the offer and introduce new ones and conduct promotional campaigns. The right referred to above does not affect orders placed before the effective date of the price change, promotional campaign terms and conditions, and they will be implemented on the basis of the existing rules.
2. The duration of each promotion is limited.
3. Only one promotion can be used when making a transaction.
4. Promotions in the store cannot be combined with each other. For discounted goods, any additional discount no longer applies. In the case of running several promotions at the same time, the User decides which promotion he wants to take advantage of.
1. The training platform is the property of the Service Provider. All trademarks, service marks and names that are provided on the website are the property of the Service Provider or the right to use them by the Service Provider results from separate agreements with authorized entities.
2. The text and graphic materials and IT solutions contained on the Training Platform are legally protected by the copyright law.
3. The training platform, as well as its individual elements, may not be modified, copied, distributed or published for commercial purposes, unless the Service Provider gives its prior written consent.
4. Users are not entitled to use the materials and works posted on the Training Platform without the prior express consent of the Service Provider, under pain of full compensation liability to the Service Provider and to the authors of individual works.
Providing the Training by the Training Platform is deemed to be the Service Provider’s consent to use the Training under the conditions set out in these Regulations.
Materials and resources included in individual Trainings, including in particular text studies, recordings, may be used only by the Customer who purchased access to them.
1. The Service Provider is the administrator of the databases of personal data provided by the Platform Users.
2. The Service Provider undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 and the Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002. By providing his personal data to the Service Provider when placing the order, the User agrees to their processing by the Service Provider in order to provide the Services. The user has the possibility to view, correct, update and delete his personal data at any time.
CHANGES TO THE REGULATIONS
1. The Service Provider may amend these Regulations. Changes may be introduced in particular to take into account changes in the law, changes to functions offered through the Training Platform, introduction or withdrawal of services on the Training Platform, clarifying issues that raise doubts of Users or Customers.
2. Changing the provisions of the Regulations may not lead to the loss of acquired rights by the User or the Customer, if they were acquired in accordance with the law.
3. All Orders accepted by the Training Platform for execution before the date of amendment to the Regulations are implemented on the basis of the Regulations in force on the date of placing the Order, unless the provisions of the new version of the Regulations are more favorable.
4. The Service Provider will notify the Users who have an Account about the change of the Regulations by sending the appropriate information to the e-mail addresses indicated by them. The Service Provider will place the unified text of the amended Regulations on the website of the Training Platform.
5. If the Customer does not accept the new content of the Regulations, he should notify the Service Provider within 14 days from the date of receipt of the information about the amendment to the Regulations at email@example.com. Lack of objection within 14 days from the date of notification will be considered in case of doubt as acceptance of the new version of the Regulations. The submission of an objection by the User is deemed to be the termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services.
6. A change in the form and nature of running the Training Platform, in particular a change in the graphic design of the Training Platform, adding new functionalities and the like, shall not constitute a change to these Regulations, as long as these changes do not contradict the provisions of these Regulations.
1. The Service Provider is not responsible for any difficulties in the performance of the Service caused by random factors beyond the Service Provider’s control (including factors dependent on the User, third parties or force majeure).
2. The customer has the option of using out-of-court complaint and redress procedures. The rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices or on the websites of entities authorized to out-of-court dispute resolution.
3. Any disputes between the Service Provider and the User or the Customer will be settled by common courts with territorial jurisdiction over the Service Provider’s seat.
4. Any disputes between the Service Provider and the User or the Customer are subject to Polish law and the jurisdiction of Polish common courts.
5. If Users or Customers use contract templates (general terms and conditions, regulations, etc.), the provisions of the indicated contract templates are excluded. In the event that the User or the Customer uses a standard contract (Purchase Regulations, General Purchase Conditions, etc.), the application of which in whole or in part could not be excluded, and which in any part would exclude or limit the application of these Regulations, it is considered that such User or Customer has no right to place Orders through the Training Platform, and any possible Orders made are not subject to execution, and in the event of performance, the full costs of the Order and its return to the Service Provider shall be reimbursed to the Service Provider.
6. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant applicable legal provisions shall apply.
7. The Regulations come into force upon publication.
Date of updating the regulations: 20/01/2021